The Client Reports in SmileBack allow you to create and download a report with the client feedback data for a specific company. This is ideal for regular meetings with your clients to show how them how good your service has been.
What does the report include?
Each client report contains the following:
- Time period, client name, and your company's logo
- Key metrics for the time period of the report. This includes a +/- figure to indicate if that metric has increased or decresed between the current time period and the previous one
- Annual graphs to show how the Net CSAT Score and Response Rate have varied over time.
- The final section of the reports lists out all comments that have been provided in that particular time period
How to create a report
- Go to client reports in SmileBack
- Select your company logo (this is your logo, and not the logo of the client)
- Select the time period you'd like to report on
- Select the client by either double-clicking on the client's name in the left-hand column, or click . If you would like to create reports for all your clients, simply click on
Note: We will create a separate report for each of the clients that you add to the right hand list
- Click Generate Report
- Download your generated reports from the Generated Reports list