It depends. In order to track when your message is opened, your email must be HTML-based. However, tracking which links your recipients click works with both HTML and plain-text messages.
Articles in this section
- Activating a marketing campaign in Nex.to
- Adding the SmileBack icon to your ConnectWise menu
- Automatically adding Nex.to's tracking codes to your campaign's HTML
- Creating a marketing campaign in ConnectWise
- Do I have to use ConnectWise Marketing Manager to send my message?
- How do I attach a marketing campaign to my message?
- How do I delete a campaign?
- How does Nex.to's message open tracking work?
- How to send a marketing campaign using Nex.to Email Analytics
- Is it possible to use Nex.to Email Analytics with ConnectWise Tracks?