The following steps will guide you through the process of signing up to SmileBack and creating an integration with ConnectWise.
Creating a SmileBack account
- Go to the sign-up page
- Fill out the information in the email & password and profile sections
Creating the integration with ConnectWise
- Once you've signed up, you'll be taken to the integrations page in SmileBack
- Add your site URL and company ID (you can get this information from the login page in ConnectWise)
- Setup the API Member Authentication in ConnectWise and add the public and private keys into SmileBack
- You also have the option to select a new ticket resource formula.
Now you're successfully signed up to SmileBack!
Check out our article on creating a survey to start getting feedback from your clients.