Follow these steps to embed the SmileBack custom menu item into your ConnectWise toolbar:
- Log into your ConnectWise account.
- Click System (formerly Setup) from the left-hand menu.
- Select Setup Tables.
- Type Custom Menu Entry into the Tables field and click on the result.
- Click on the New icon in the upper left corner.
- Enter the Menu Caption SmileBack.
- Select the location where you would like the icon to be from the drop-down menu beside Menu Location.
- Download the following icon and save it on your local machine. (Right-click the image and click Save image as....Then choose a directory.)
- Back in CW click on Browse... and choose the icon from your local directory.
- Now enter https://app.smileback.io/ema/campaigns/ into the Link field.
- Make sure the checkbox next to Open in New Window is unchecked. If checked, this would open a new tab in your regular browser.
- Select the Locations that can use this Menu Entry in the lower half of the screen.
- Press Save at the top of the page.
- Restart ConnectWise and you will see the SmileBack custom menu entry wherever you've placed it.
Please note: The SmileBack custom menu entry was tested and introduced only for Email Analytics.