If for some reason Nex.to can't communicate with your ConnectWise server, it will send link click and message open events to your server once it comes back online (as long as Sync message opens and link clicks to ConnectWise is checked on the email campaign in Nex.to).
Articles in this section
- Activating a marketing campaign in Nex.to
- Adding the SmileBack icon to your ConnectWise menu
- Automatically adding Nex.to's tracking codes to your campaign's HTML
- Creating a marketing campaign in ConnectWise
- Do I have to use ConnectWise Marketing Manager to send my message?
- How do I attach a marketing campaign to my message?
- How do I delete a campaign?
- How does Nex.to's message open tracking work?
- How to send a marketing campaign using Nex.to Email Analytics
- Is it possible to use Nex.to Email Analytics with ConnectWise Tracks?