Smileback's integration with BrightGauge allows you to create custom gauges with your CSAT data. In order to set this up, please follow the steps below:
- Set up the Dropbox integration
- If you have never used Dropbox as a datasource in BrightGauge, please have a look at BrightGauge’s support article.
- Once you've successfully added Dropbox as a datasource, the next step is to create Datasets from your SmileBack CSV files. Within BrightGauge click on your name in the upper right corner and navigate to Datasets.
- On the next screen, click Upload From Dropbox.
Click Choose File.
Now search for the files which SmileBack created in your Dropbox. (*Please note that you have to perform steps 5-9 for each file in Dropbox. Our CSAT Data Resource Guide provides details on the files themselves.):
- After the file has been selected, name the dataset, set the Sync Interval to 1hr, and also make sure to check the “Contains Header Row” box.
- So that all data appears correctly, here is how to define the Field Types:
- Now that you've successfully set up your datasets, you can move forward by contacting BrightGauge. If you're not yet a BrightGauge customer, you can easily sign up or get started by requesting a demo. Please also feel free to contact their sales team directly.