Smileback's integration with BrightGauge allows you to create dashboards and reports using your SmileBack data. Here's how to set it up:
- Set up the Dropbox in SmileBack.
- If you've never used Dropbox as a data source in BrightGauge, please follow BrightGauge’s help center article on setting up Dropbox.
- Once you've successfully added Dropbox as a data source in BrightGauge, the next step is to create a data set using the CSV files we've written to your Dropbox account. In BrightGauge click on your name in the upper right corner and navigate to Datasets.
- On the next screen, click Upload From Dropbox.
- Click Choose File.
- Now search for the files SmileBack created in your Dropbox account. (Note: you'll have to perform steps 5-9 for each of the four CSV files in Dropbox. Our Data Resource Guide provides details on the files themselves.):
- After you've selected a file, name the dataset, set the Sync Interval to 1 hr, set the Client Mapping column to Company, and be sure to check Contains Header Row. Then click Next.
- In order for your SmileBack data to appear correctly, you'll need to define the Field Types, as follows:
Dataset Field Field Type Reaction ID Number Reaction Date Date Time Reaction Date ISO Date Time Contact Text Contact ID Number Company Text Company ID Number Ticket ID Number Summary Text Resources Text Board Name Text Reaction Text Comment Text Reaction Value Number Positive Number Neutral Number Negative Number Reaction Status Text Tags Text Is Overridden Boolean Original Reaction Text Notes Text Has Marketing Permission Boolean
Now that you've successfully set up SmileBack's integration with BrightGauge, please contact BrightGauge for assistance with creating gauges, dashboards, and reports.