The widget is a feature that allows you to post your Net CSAT Score to your website. This is a great way to show new and prospective clients how well you're doing. In order to show the most relevant data, the widget shows your Net CSAT score for the last 90 days. This feature is available to CSAT Admins.
In order to add the widget to your website, follow these steps:
1. Go to the Website Widget within configuration
2. Select one of the two widget styles:
a) Bordered Box - a stand alone widget that can be directly copied into your website.
b) Simple - less preconfigured formatting incase you would like to add your own design
3. Input the colors to customize your widget. The preview on the right will show you the customized widget.
Note: Currently the preview window does not work in Internet Explorer. Please upgrade to Microsoft Edge or use a different browser.
4. Once you've customized your widget, click on the "Copy Snippet". This will copy the HTML snippet to your clipboard. This snippet should be inserted to your website.
1. How can I change the colors of the snippet once it's on my website?
If you change the color of the widget, first create a new snippet in SmileBack and readd this to your website.
2. What are the numbers next to the colors?
This is standard convention for creating colors in HTML. Your design team may have specific colors to use in any branding material.
3. How often will the scores update?
The widget updates on a daily basis. This means that there may be a slight difference between the results in your reviews and widget.